Manuals & Permits

Manuals & Permits

Does my construction site require a Rule 5 Permit?

1. Does your construction project disturb 1 or more acres of land through removing vegetative cover, clearing, grading, excavating, or stockpiling of fill material? Remember to count the acreage of the entire project, even if you are responsible for only a small portion.

2. Is your construction project less than 1 acre, but part of a larger common plan of development or sale?

If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, you need permit coverage.

Select from one of the documents below for Storm Water Utility related documentation